Do you have a preference for those who go about their business with little fuss and no “look at me” behavior? The Triple Diamond slot machine is for you.
In a casino world full of bright lights, booming cinematic soundtracks, and feature-rich, video graphic gameplay, the Triple Diamond just sits there, quietly doing its thing.
It has been this way for decades, and the punters love it for its stripped-down simplicity. In the style of a classic Vegas slot, the Triple Diamond has been the primary breadwinner for its creator, IGT for years.
How to play the Triple Diamond slot machine
As you have likely worked out by now, the Triple Diamond slot machine is calm and basic, compared with its screaming casino neighbors. And that is just what makes it so appealing. It is simple to play and keeps on going without so much as a grunt or headache-inducing flashing light.
There are only three reels to worry about, which creates just nine paylines — none of the complicated thousands of ways to win combinations from modern video slots.
Endearingly, the symbols are retro, just as they would have been had you walked into your local casino 40 years ago. You will play with different colored bars, red sevens, and the Triple Diamond symbols only. Nice and simple.
However, there is some added excitement from those Triple Diamond symbols, which act as wild multipliers. That means they can complete a winning line and multiply the winnings by up to ten times, if two Triple Diamond symbols are on screen.
For a slot that prides itself on keeping a low profile, things get rather exciting if you manage to land three Triple Diamond symbols. If that happens, your win line is multiplied 1,199 times. Sweet.
Triple Diamond slot machine app
Most of today’s slots play nicely on a casino app or mobile browser. Triple Diamond works really well on your cell, because it is basic. There is not too much to distract you if you settle back and enjoy a few spins.
You won’t be hit with constant notifications, feature rounds, or bonus games that you don’t even understand.
If we were to be critical, the sound effects, although faithful to the original, are a little wearisome after a while. But you can always turn the sound down.
Triple Diamond slot machine payout
The return to player (RTP) for the game is 96.09%, which is not the most generous of its kind. However, the slot is low volatility, which means you will get more regular wins, just not particularly big ones.
If you’re the type of slot player who enjoys spinning and winning regularly, this is another good reason to play the Triple Diamond slot machine. But if you want to chase big riches, and you don’t care much for small wins, perhaps go for a jackpot slot instead, like Mega Moolah.
Triple Diamond is the big brother to Double Diamond, another hugely successful classic Vegas-style slot
Free Triple Diamond slots
One of the many benefits of enjoying an online casino like BetAmerica is that you can try out all the slots for free before spending real money.
Usually, that’s a good idea, when the modern slots can baffle you with wacky features and bonus rounds, but there is nothing complicated about Triple Diamond. Still, you can try it for free and, after a couple spins, play for real money and see if you can get lucky.
Discussion Forum Rules
WELCOME to the TRUE BLOOD Wiki!
We want everyone to have a great time, so if you familiarize yourself with a few rules, everything will flow easily.
Starting new threads should be a last resort, not your first action.
- Make sure it’s in the right location. If not, a Moderator may move it without notice.
- Do a search (in the left side bar at the top of the Pages list) and make sure your topic isn’t already being discussed. Duplicate threads will be deleted. It’s nothing personal, it’s just that we need to limit the number of threads in the Discussion Forum to keep it navigable. We can’t combine threads.
- There should only be one thread total for any picture, artwork, video, or fan fiction story.
- There is ONE official thread for each episode, already on the site before the preview for the show airs. Discussion of that episode belongs there. Please don’t start new ones for episodes.
- Clearly mark your spoilers! Unmarked spoilers will be deleted.
- Stay out of the SPOILER FREE Zone if you have read the books. Don’t pick up spoilers on the Forum and take them in there, or create episode “recaps” for episodes that haven’t yet aired in the U.S.
- To clarify the above, once you have posted in spoiler-request, ultimate spoils, and other spoiler areas, you are no longer welcome to post in the Spoiler-Free Zone. This is a zero tolerance policy.
If you still decide to create a thread, please observe the following:
- Make the title descriptive. OMG, WOW, I just joined, I love this show, etc. are not new conversations. Please find the thread for the episode, character, or subject you want to discuss.
- No excess punctuation. one or two ?? or !! is sufficient. If the thread title is all in capital letters or contains excess punctuation, it’s probably going to be deleted no matter what it is about.
- No Spoiler information in the title – if it’s a thread with Spoilers, it needs to say so in the title.
- If you create a thread for the spoiler-free area, it also needs to say so in the title.
- Spoiler information in the body of the message still needs to be marked with Spoiler Space, except in the spoiler-free area (no spoilers allowed there!)
- No links to unlicensed merchandise. This is an HBO site, and they own the copyrights.
We have been reading your thread regarding over-moderation with interest and we want to do something about it. Although we are not fan moderators, we do empathize with your wishes to be able to say what you feel.
Moderation is absolutely not about disrupting communities or quashing creativity and the last thing we want to do is upset people. We do, however, need to ensure that the site Code of Conduct is adhered to. Here is a reminder of the site Code of Conduct regarding profanity:
“Do not use offensive language — Inappropriate, crude, or abusive language is not only unacceptable, it’s a lousy way to convince anyone of your point.”
So here’s what we’re going to do:
– We will not delete profanities that appears in your fanfic. Please do be careful with your other posts though, as we will need to remove them.
– We will remove illicit/illegal/extreme pornographic material from any type of post without prior warning.
We followed your lead and totally accept that this is an adult community. We hope we can work together to keep content at an acceptable level.
We hope this will be acceptable to you and look forward to reading some more of you amazing fanfic!
The Moderation Team